Experience in Landlust
Great things to do while a guest at a Landlust holiday home:
1. Enjoy the beautiful house and the surrounding nature 😉
2. Visit one of the 6 thermal spas in the region: thermenland.at
3. Definitely visit a local “Buschenschank” (regional winery) with great wines and cold cuts and have a chat with locals who frequently attend these places!
4. Come to one of the regional farmers that directly sell products from their farms (such as fruits, homemade bread, juices, jams, cheese, smoked ham, wine etc.) or visit the “Bauernladen” (farmer’s shop) in Pöllau where you find a huge variety of farm products: bauernladen.gutes.at
5. Take a ride on the romantic Feistritztalbahn small-gauge railway: feistritztalbahn.at
6. Choose one the great offers at culttrips.at – for example baking “apple strudel with Mia at Landlust home “Öllerbauer”.
7. Go for a hiking or biking tour in the area, offering so many possibilities (and very good routes). Some Landlust homes even provide good bikes to their guests.
8.Take a walk with a Greeter from oststeiermark.greeters.info, e.g. in Pöllau, Stubenberg or Vorau, and learn from local volunteers about the region and the way of life there.
9.Visit the small but charming cities of Eastern Styria such as Hartberg, Weiz, Feldbach, Fürstenfeld, Bad Radkersburg and Fehring.
10. Make an excursion to Graz, the exciting capital of Styria with its old town, registered as UNESCO world heritage: graztourism.at
11. Eastern Styria is famous for balloon rides – try out this unforgettable experience!
12. Ask your hosts to suggest cultural events or excursion options. There are a lot of interesting and nice things to do in the region.