Experience in Marche-en-Famenne
ONE DAY IN MARCHE-EN-FAMENNE
Morning : 2.30
– Discovery of the heart of the city and its urban renewal (buildings of character, shady squares, pedestrian arean, fountains and sculptures …).
– Visit of the listed Monument Site
– Visit of the Famenne Museum
– Discovery of the Fond des Vaulx natural site (little valley located on a limestone called Calestienne) with its health trail.
– Visit of the Romanesque Saint-Etienne church in Waha and its wonderful stained-glass windows designed by the famous Belgian artist Jean-Michel Folon
Other possibilities :
– horse-drawn carriage ride